Thursday, July 2, 2009

In the meantime...

Well,
With Amy focusing on such things as drawing and thinking about bard songs, I figured I'd get the ball rolling on some other things for the project - namely costume design. For Chaotic Good Online, I'm trying to find a good mix of modern and medieval. I want to be able to take advantage of the different class styles, while not making everything too antiquated. King of like Hyung-tae Kim's style, but with less skin exposed and no giant torpedoes...

You can expect some sketches up soon, and we'll definitely host up some photos of the costume building process.

In other notes, I'd like to just say how amazing the support has been for the project, even in these early stages. You guys have been awesome, and yes, we're trying to get that episode out, and I promise we'll tell you when we release it. It'll be soon!

1 comment:

  1. E, the drafts you have for Nefariel are awesome! Also, I want to reiterate the thanks for the support. Thanks, supporters!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our RSS Feed!